Cart is empty
Manufactured on order, delivered after the specified lead time.
- MADE TO ORDER
- not tested (observe the yield guarantee)
- not binned (some will be slower, some will be faster)
Speed: average 120 GHash/second @ TT corner (Typical Typical)
- Node process: 28nm High Performance Process
- Package: High Performance Flip Chip BGA
- Clock: 1.2 Ghz
- Voltage: 0.81V
- Cores: 99 fully unrolled cores
- Efficiency (including leakage): 0.75 W/Ghash/second
The integrated ASIC supports internal commands for over-clocking and under-clocking.
It has been designed to be:
- Over-clocked with around 20%. Increasing the voltage might be required. If voltage is increased, the efficiency will drop.
- Under-clocked to obtain better efficiency you can drop the voltage. If the voltage is dropped the clock frequency will have to be dropped resulting in slower hashing speeds.
Non working chips and chips that cannot achieve 60Ghash are considered bad yield. If in one order the yield is lower than 90% we will replace chips from until we reach 90% yield.
If customer requires testing and binning, a one time $100k NRE will apply. Contact us for details