Cart is empty
In STOCK, dispatches same or next day.
Speed: 120 GHash/second @ TT corner (Typical Typical)
- Node process: 28nm High Performance Process
- Package: High Performance Flip Chip BGA
- Clock: 1.2 Ghz
- Voltage: 0.82V
- Cores: 99 fully unrolled cores
- Efficiency (including leakage): 0.75 W/Ghash/second
The integrated ASIC supports internal commands for over-clocking and under-clocking.
It has been designed to be:
- Over-clocked with around 20%. Increasing the voltage might be required. If voltage is increased, the efficiency will drop.
- Under-clocked to obtain better efficiency you can drop the voltage. If the voltage is dropped the clock frequency will have to be dropped resulting in slower hashing speeds.