Cart is empty
>>>> We are still manufacturing this item, it will not be shipped immediately <<<<
Stand-alone Bitcoin Mining Machine compatible with 19" racks used in data centers.
This machine is designed to generate a steady and considerable revenue of Bitcoins for the owner.
Includes 20 Minion ASIC capable of calculating minimum of 2000 Ghash/second
Note: In theory the ASICs could be overclocked up to 128 Ghash/second but we cannot guarantee this until thorough testing. This would raise the speed up to 2560 Ghash/second but will increase the power dramatically which will not be supported by the supplied PSU.
- 2000 Ghash/second
- Easy to use
- Out of the box functionality
- Low power per Gigahash
- Compact design
- Ethernet connectivity
- Web interface for configuration and graphic reports of mining activity
- Supports Stratum protocol
- Built-in LCD to display statistics and diagnostics
All pre-orders are guaranteed to be protected against any price decrease. If at any time, during the pre-order period, we drop the price under what you have already paid, you will be compensated by receiving more X-3 mining machines.
Example: If you have purchased an X-3 with 25% discount and we offer later 40% discount, your order will be recalculated at 40% discount and you will receive more X-3. Then, if we offer later only 10% discount you will still get order as if you've ordered at 40% discount.
Speed: 2000 GHash/second @ TT corner (Typical - Typical)
- Node process: 28nm High Performance Process
- Package: High Performance Flip Chip BGA
- Clock: 1.01 Ghz (Slow/Slow corner)
- Voltage: 0.85V
- Cores: 99 fully unrolled cores
- Efficiency (including leakage): 0.75 W/Ghash/second
The integrated ASIC supports internal commands for over-clocking and under-clocking.
It has been designed to be:
- Over-clocked with around 20%. Increasing the voltage might be required. If voltage is increased, the efficiency will drop.
- Under-clocked to obtain better efficiency you can drop the voltage. If the voltage is dropped the clock frequency will have to be dropped resulting in slower hashing speeds.
Note: the preliminary specifications are currently reported by our design tools. They have not yet been proven in a laboratory and might be subject to change, although we do not expect it to vary much.
Group buys: Group buys are not permitted. We will cancel any order that we discover that is a group buy and will refund the payment minus 10% that we will charge for our time wasted in this matter. By placing an order for this item you agree with the above.
This is a PRE-ORDER (Batch 2), available for dispatch around 15/05/2014