Cart is empty
Location: Shenzhen, China
Black Arrow is an ambitious software and hardware company that is developing leading-edge Bitcoin ASICs and hardware to use these. The hardware team is designing and supervises the manufacturing of the Prospero mining machines.
Black Arrow has an immediate opportunity for several experienced PCB Engineers. You will be a key member of the Black Arrow's electronics engineering team. You will share our bullish vision about Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, understand and are willing to work within the aggressive deadlines of Bitcoin hardware development.
This position will provide electronic hardware analysis, design and development of high speed PCBs and high power PCBs. The focus of this role will be to provide detailed PCB design, system analysis and modeling. You will have the opportunity to be part of our success, be the first to have access to our mining hardware, purchase mining equipment for self-use at manufacturing costs and have decision responsibilities.
Part time / remote collaborations will also be considered, depending on experience, talent and position availability.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complete the circuit design and PCB production;
- Responsible for the hard cost control, risk management and quality control
- Hardware debugging
- To solve the product during the operation of the hardware-related problems.
- Bachelor degree or above, electronic information, communication engineering related fields 2 years of work experience in a high speed PCB design, at least 4-6 experience in PCB production
- Good understanding of PCB processing, welding process requirements; familiar with the circuit board EMC, EMI
- Proficient with at least one mainstream EDA software.
- Familiar with DDR3
- FPGA experience
- Decent operating computer knowledge. Nobody will install your windows or debug your computer. If you are unable to install windows or maintain your own computer, do not apply for this job.
- Familiar with software:Allegro Sigrity, Altium